TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Paden man is officially charged with manslaughter in Tishomingo County.
Keith Anthony Letson, 38, is accused of killing Harry Rodman Thomas III.
Investigators say the two men were involved in an altercation in May 2017 in which Thomas sustained serious injuries and later died in the hospital.
The death was ruled as a homicide.
An arrest warrant was then issued for Letson. He was located at a Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) facility in Greenwood.
He was then returned to Tishomingo County and served the warrant.
Investigators say Letson is currently on probation with MDOC and formal charges with MDOC are pending.
- Paden man charged with manslaughter for 2017 death
- Man charged with manslaughter in Shuqualak shooting
- Tupelo police charge man with manslaughter
- Student charged with manslaughter in school shooting
- Man convicted of manslaughter for dog attacks
- Man convicted of manslaughter following dog attacks
- Manslaughter suspect's court date moved
- UPDATE: Manslaughter charge filed in Lowndes County fatal accident
- Judge denies Boykin's request to dismiss manslaughter charge
- Man sentenced to 30 years for 2016 armed robbery, manslaughter