COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people were arrested and charged with aggravated assault after an argument led to gunfire.
Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton said it happened around 2 p.m. on Read Drive on the east side of the city.
The two individuals started arguing about a social media post, Shelton said.
No one was hurt.
The names of the two victims will be released sometime this week.
- Argument, gunfire led to two arrests in Columbus
- Damage led Columbus to shut down pedestrian bridge at Riverwalk
- Starkville police investigate Sunday gunfire
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting
- Arrest made in Columbus homicide
- Columbus police arrest accused arsonist
- Report of gunfire leads to Corinth drug arrest
- UPDATE: Aberdeen checkpoint leads to gunfire
- Florida teen arrested for rape in Columbus
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases