OXFORD, Miss. (Press Release) - Contractors working on the West Oxford Loop road construction will close Anderson Road at the intersection of West Oxford Loop beginning Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
The closure is scheduled to be in place through Thursday, April 12, 2018.
During this time, the contractor will be making connections to the existing water and sewer lines that are located in Anderson Road in order to extend these utilities along the future West Oxford Loop extension.
Traffic from the Woodlawn area neighborhoods and beyond will still be able to use West Oxford Loop as normal.
Traffic from Anchorage Road, Goose Creek Estates subdivisions and the Retreat will need to use Heritage Drive as an alternate route.
- Oxford road work begins today
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- Road work expected to end today in Oktibbeha County
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- Road work set to begin Thursday in Starkville
- Work begins on Shonda Circle in Tupelo
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- WWII Vets Honored in Oxford
- Oxford sets new development code