OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An Oxford woman is accused of injuring her child.
Oxford police officers responded on April 5 to Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi for a report of child abuse.
The child had received “suspicious injuries” and was transported to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
According to the Oxford Police Department, the child’s mother is responsible for the injuries.
Desirae Robinson, 21, was arrested and charged with felony child abuse.
- Oxford police charge mother with child abuse
- Oxford mother charged with child abuse
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Oxford police investigate homicide
- Oxford police arrest three on various charges
- Oxford police charge Vicksburg man with assault
- Oxford police charge man with assault, kidnapping
- Oxford police charge Washington man with DUI-4th