OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police charge a Water Valley man with his fourth DUI, as well as child endangerment charges.
On Saturday, April 28, Oxford police stopped Woodrow King, 50, during a traffic stop.
Officers soon learned King had at least three prior DUI convictions. As a result, he was charged with DUI 4th, two counts of endangering a child by driving under the influence, as well as several traffic violations.
His bond was set at $23,000.
- Oxford police charge Water Valley with 4th DUI
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Oxford police charge Como man with 4th DUI
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Oxford police charge Water Valley man with apartment shooting
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Oxford woman charged with 3rd DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Police: Oxford man arrested for fourth DUI
- Oxford police arrest Water Valley man for auto burglary