OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police charge a Como man with his fourth DUI.
The arrest happened the evening of June 30.
Before the arrest, police received a 911 call about a possible intoxicated person who was leaving the Square. Officers located the suspect's vehicle on South Lamar Boulevard and conducted a traffic stop for a traffic violation.
The driver was identified as 54-year-old Bryan Martin.
A DUI investigation was conducted. During the stop, officers learned Martin had at least three prior DUI convictions. He was arrested and taken to the Lafayette County jail where he was booked for DUI-4th and several traffic violations.
His bond was set at $10,500.
- Oxford police charge Como man with 4th DUI
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Oxford police charge Water Valley with 4th DUI
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Police: Oxford man arrested for fourth DUI
- Oxford woman charged with 3rd DUI
- Tupelo man charged with third DUI in Oxford
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI
- Oxford police charge Vicksburg man with assault