OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - One person was taken to the hospital after a wreck involving a pedestrian and a pick-up truck in Oxford, according to Police.
The accident happened Tuesday morning on Highway 334 near Lafayette County High School.
The pedestrian was taken to a hospital near Oxford, Police Capt. Hildon Sessums said. Police have not released the person's condition.
Updated Article - Oxford pedestrian dies almost 24 hours after wreck
Editor's Note: Police later confirmed the wreck did not involve an 18-wheeler as initially reported, but the wreck involved a pick-up truck.
- Oxford Police: Pedestrian injured in wreck with pick-up truck
- Oxford pedestrian dies almost 24 hours after wreck
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- 3 injured in Highway 7 wreck in Oxford
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Oxford wreck kills Ashland man Monday morning
- Oxford police investigate homicide
- Columbus police officer injured in wreck
- Man charged with burglarizing truck in Oxford
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists