OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The pedestrian who was injured in a collision on Tuesday later died from his injuries.
The crash happened Tuesday morning on Highway 334. Shortly after the wreck, Oxford Police confirmed the wreck involved the pedestrian and a pick-up truck.
Previous Article - Oxford Police: Pedestrian injured in wreck with pick-up truck
Emergency personnel transported the pedestrian, 83-year-old Dudley Earl Freeman of Oxford, to the hospital in Oxford. He died from his injuries Wednesday morning, Police confirmed.
Police are investigating the wreck.
Any possible witnesses who did not speak with a police officer are asked to call the Oxford Police Department at 662-232-2400.
- Oxford pedestrian dies almost 24 hours after wreck
- Oxford Police: Pedestrian injured in wreck with pick-up truck
- Oxford wreck kills Ashland man Monday morning
- Pedestrian dies in Booneville, police investigate
- 3 injured in Highway 7 wreck in Oxford
- One dead, another hospitalized after Motorcycle Wreck in Oxford
- Inmate found nearly 24 hours after escape in Yalobusha County
- Tupelo man dies several hours after arrest
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck