OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men from Oxford are accused stealing merchandise from their employer, Walmart.
Keltrick Harden, 26, and Kewan Owens, 22, are accused of stealing goods while at work at the Oxford Walmart.
Harden is accused of stealing approximately $1,011.87 worth of merchandise. Owens is accused of stealing $1,445.04 worth of goods.
This allegedly happened during a two-month period.
Both men were arrested on Thursday, July 12 for felony embezzlement.
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Former Oxford School District business manager charged with embezzlement
- Man accused of biting Oxford police officer
- Oxford man accused of scamming another
- Starkville man charged with embezzlement