OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) — A federal grand jury indicted an Oxford man on a of human trafficking charge.
The indictment said Cordavia Daniels, 22, forced a minor to engage in commercial sex acts.
The charge said he enticed, harbored, transported and advertised the minor.
Daniels waived an arraignment and pleaded not guilty.
He remains free on a $5,000 bond.
- Oxford man indicted for human trafficking
- Two indicted for Oxford robbery
- Man sentenced for human trafficking; attorney thanks Oxford citizens for quick thinking
- Oxford man charged with trafficking minor for sex acts
- UPDATE: Plantersville man indicted after crash kills Oxford teacher
- U.S. attorneys held statewide human trafficking training
- Mississippi man gets 15 years for human trafficking
- Man indicted in tractor thefts
- Task force created to fight human trafficking in northeast Mississippi
- Trio arrested in Pontotoc County during human trafficking investigation