OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police charge a man with his third DUI after catching him speeding.
On Saturday, May 19, police stopped Lee Herron, 57, of Oxford.
Officers learned he had two prior convictions for DUI, which led to the new felony charge.
He also faces several traffic-related charges.
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Oxford woman charged with 3rd DUI
- Police: Oxford man arrested for fourth DUI
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Oxford police charge Como man with 4th DUI
- Tupelo man charged with third DUI in Oxford
- Oxford police charge Water Valley with 4th DUI
- Belmont man charged with third DUI
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI