OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – An Oxford man is accused of video recording someone without their consent during a private encounter.
According to the Oxford Police Department, police arrested 29-year-old Michael McEwen on Thursday on the charge of secretly photographing for lewd purpose or invading the privacy for photographing.
Oxford police did not release any more information concerning the alleged incident.
Police say they received a report on January 12 about McEwen.
As a result, he was arrested and charged. His bond was set at $2,500.
- Oxford man charged with secretly photographing for lewd purpose
- UPDATE: Coach faces charges of photographing students for lewd purposes
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Louisiana man charged with assault in Oxford
- Oxford man charged with statutory rape
- Hernando man charged with assault in Oxford
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Oxford police charge Vicksburg man with assault
- Oxford man charged with sexual battery
- Oxford man charged with driving stolen vehicle