OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An Oxford man is accused of touching a minor for lustful purposes.
On August 29, Oxford police responded to the emergency room at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi for a reported sexual battery of a juvenile.
The investigation identified Michael Clayton, 35, as the suspect.
On Tuesday, September 18, forensic evidence came back and Clayton was charged.
Police say he was already at the Lafayette County jail on an unrelated charge.
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Artesia man arrested, charged with child sex crime
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Oxford mother charged with child abuse
- Oxford police charge mother with child abuse
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes