OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The city mask mandate went into effect at 4 p.m. on August 25, 2021.
Updated - Health professionals said Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi is swamped with patients.
Posted: Aug 25, 2021 7:29 PM
Updated: Aug 26, 2021 12:03 PM
- Oxford enforces new mask mandate
- Oxford aldermen voted to implement a new mask mandate
- Coffeeville under mask mandate
- Okolona Schools mandating masks
- Arkansas judge blocks state from enforcing mask mandate ban
- Okolona business not enforcing masks
- Report: Oxford teacher suspended for mask resistance
- Medical officials call for statewide mask mandate
- Lowndes County residents react to mask mandate
- UPDATE: More communities keeping mask mandate
Scroll for more content...