OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford aldermen are expected to approve a bond plan to help with capital needs purchases.
The board is expected to approve a plan to issue up to $1.9 million at their meeting tonight, Jan. 15.
The funds would be used for property and vehicle purchases and repair needs on existing city-owned properties.
The city would repay the bonds through existing tax collections.
- Oxford aldermen expected to approve bond plan
- Starkville aldermen approve permit for gay pride parade
- Strange aldermen meeting ends with Starkville approving millage increase
- Starkville Board of Aldermen denies pride parade
- Starkville aldermen to talk utility improvements
- Starkville aldermen consider reduced millage tax increase
- Starkville aldermen pass budget despite opposition
- Voters approve Lafayette County School District bond
- Family and Oxford police outrage over delayed bond hearing
- Bond hearing delayed for Oxford officer charged with murder