OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Superintendent Brian Harvey of the Oxford School District said it's a growing concern.
Last week, two Oxford High School students had an allergic reaction after they vaped.
Harvey said first responders transported the two teenagers to the local hospital.
Police Chief of the Oxford Police Department, Jeff McCutchen, said they are working to crack down on minors vaping.
Officers did a compliance check on 23 shops that sell vaping products in the area this Tuesday.
Eight of them received citations for selling products to minors.