BRUCE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Oxford Night Owl Motorcycle Civic Club delivered Christmas presents to a Bruce family at their home Saturday morning.
After the wife of a man suffering from a brain tumor died in November, the cyclists decided to provide Christmas for their two daughters.
Each received bicycles and other presents.
"It means a lot to me because when you lose a loved one, it's really hard," said Eddie Anderson, president of the club. "Especially if it's a father or relative or something like that."
- Oxford Motorcycle Club spreads Christmas cheer
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- WWII Vets Honored in Oxford
- Oxford sets new development code
- Two indicted for Oxford robbery
- Oxford road work begins today
- Oxford to practice emergency management
- Water outage scheduled in Oxford
- Oxford names interim police chief
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle