PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) - A Monday morning fire left a Prentiss County home a total loss, Tuscumbia Candler Fire Department Deputy Chief Jerius Maxey said.
The fire was on County Road 1371.
It started around 1 a.m. and the two people in the home were able to make it out safely with their three pets.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Overnight fire destroys Prentiss County home
- Overnight fire destroys Lee County home
- Lowndes County home destroyed in overnight fire
- Church destroyed in overnight fire
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Fire destroys Houston home
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- Prentiss County firefighters respond to mobile home fire