CALHOUN CITY, Miss. (WTVA) -Police are looking for the person who shot someone at a home Wednesday night in Calhoun City.
It happened around 9 p.m. at the victim's home on South Madison Street. The victim was taken to a hospital and is in stable condition.
The mother of the victim did not want to release her name or her son's name but says, her son was in her driveway when an unidentified suspect fired multiple shots.
She says her son then ran into the house and screamed "I've been shot" and fell to the floor.
Chief Latana Williams says the person being sought in connection with the shooting was wearing dark clothes.
Check with WTVA 9 News, WTVA.com and the WTVA 9 News app for updates on this story.
- One wounded overnight in Calhoun City shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Calhoun City shooting
- Police Chief: Suspect captured in Calhoun City shooting
- Gas leak reported in Calhoun City
- Calhoun City Police Chief Tito Lopez retiring
- Interim police chief announced in Calhoun City
- Man dead, officer wounded in Alabama shooting
- Five wounded in Attala County club shooting
- Sheriff: Woman wounded in accidental shooting
- 3 wounded in East Tupelo shooting