COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A man was shot Sunday afternoon and went to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton.
Police got the call to the 600 block of 22nd Street North around 4 p.m.
Shelton said police are investigating and are not releasing any more details at this time.
- Man shot at apartment complex in Columbus
- REPORT: Man arrested after shots fired at Starkville apartment complex
- Man accused of apartment complex burglaries
- Fire destroys Vardaman apartment complex
- Columbus fire damages apartments, residents seek help
- Columbus firefighters respond to apartment fire
- City of Tupelo set to demolish apartment complex
- Columbus man shot dead in Georgia, others arrested
- UPDATE:Columbus police release new details in fatal apartment shooting
- Firefighters put out overnight apartment fire in Columbus