Update 12/06/18 8:24 a.m.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol is now reporting that Highway 30 between Highway 365 and Paden has now reopened.
See the original post below.
PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - One person is being flown to the hospital after a wreck in Prentiss County, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
A vehicle crashed off the roadway at the intersection of Highway 30 and Highway 365, troopers said.
Highway 30 between Highway 365 and Paden is closed for the helicopter to land, according to MHP. The victim sustained serious injuries.
This article will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Troopers: One flown to hospital after Prentiss County wreck
- One dead after wreck in Prentiss County
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck
- MHP: Troopers on scene of serious crash in Prentiss County
- Troopers respond to Oktibbeha County wreck
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Troopers respond to Guntown wreck
- MHP responds to serious wreck in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Names released concerning fatal wreck in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries