Note: This article has been modified to include new information about the individuals' names.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green has identified Monday's shooting victim in Tupelo.
She identified the person as Toyrriius Lockridge, 27, of Tupelo.
On Monday, Tupelo police officers showed up at the emergency room at North Mississippi Medical Center and found the shooting victim had died.
Police have not indicated a possible motive for the shooting.
Police spokesman Chuck McDougald said on Monday that no other suspects are being sought in the case.
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Coroner identifies victim of West Point shooting
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- Coroner identifies pedestrian killed in Tupelo accident
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim
- Winston County coroner identifies victim of explosion
- Coroner identifies Lee County drowning victim
- Coroner: 23-year-old identified as Starkville shooting victim
- Coroner identifies deceased Parchman inmate