Editor's Note: This article was updated to include the name of the victim, released by the Lee County Coroner's Office.
SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) – The Lee County Coroner’s Office is investigating a fatal wreck in northern Lee County.
The traffic death happened on Highway 45 North. It happened Tuesday sometime near 6:10 p.m.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green confirms one death. On Wednesday, she confirmed the victim to be Tyronza Ashby, 41, of Tupelo. He was the passenger in the vehicle, which hit a tree. He was pronounced dead at the scene of multiple trauma.
No information was released concerning the driver.
- UPDATE: Tupelo man dies in Lee County wreck
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- UPDATE: Alabama man dies in Lowndes County wreck
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Tupelo man arrested for assaulting women in Lee County
- UPDATE: Child dies following Lee County crash, arrest made