TREMONT, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba County's coroner identified the woman who died in a Wednesday night house fire.
The fire happened on State Line Road South in Tremont. Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson said the house fire was due to an explosion.
Coroner Shelia Summerford identified the deceased as Sandy Hutson, 76.
Dickinson said another person was critically injured. Summerford identified the injured person as Wendell Hutson, Sandy Hutson's husband. Wendell Hutson was taken to a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Woman dead, husband injured in Itawamba County house fire
- Interstate collision injures woman in Itawamba County
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Itawamba County shed catches fire
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident
- House in Itawamba County destroyed by overnight fire
- 18-wheeler catches fire in Itawamba County
- Truck found in Itawamba creek, 2 dead
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband