PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - One woman died following a car accident in Prentiss County Friday night.
Prentiss County Coroner Greg Sparks said it happened along County Road 11-01 in the Tuscumbia community.
Sparks said Teresa Harrison, 48, died after her car ran off the road and overturned.
It is unclear if there were any passengers at this time.
- One dead after wreck in Prentiss County
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck
- MHP responds to serious wreck in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Names released concerning fatal wreck in Prentiss County
- Troopers: One flown to hospital after Prentiss County wreck
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Fallen Prentiss County lineman honored
- One dead in Pontotoc County wreck
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- Chickasaw County wreck leaves one person dead