ETTA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Myrtle man was killed in a single-vehicle accident.
The accident happened around 2:45 p.m. Sunday on CR 47.
Union County Coroner Pam Bowen identifies the deceased as Austin Hunsucker, 25.
The coroner says Hunsucker left the road and hit a tree.
Bowen says another passenger was in the car. He was transported to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Bowen says he was able to leave the scene to get help and is expected to be okay.
- One dead after single car crash in Union County
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- 5 people injured in Tishomingo County single rollover crash
- Victim identified in Lee County single-vehicle crash
- Single-vehicle crash turns fatal in Columbus
- UPDATE: Car burglaries may be connected in Union County
- UPDATE: One dead in Tishomingo County crash
- One Dead In Overnight Pontotoc County Crash
- Fire damages Union County home
- Body found In Union County