MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - One person has been charged for the drive-by shooting of the Noxubee County sheriff's son.
Terrance Fiffer has been charged with attempted murder.
Macon Police Chief Davine Beck says they are working to get the name of the person who was with Fiffer.
Fiffer is being held in the Clay County jail.
One other person has been charged with accessory after the fact.
- One charged in shooting of Noxubee County sheriff's son
- Update: Son of Noxubee County Sheriff released from the hospital
- Father accused of shooting son in Noxubee County
- Noxubee County sheriff-elect talks future plans
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- UPDATE: Charge upgraded to murder for Noxubee County shooting
- One injured in Noxubee County shooting
- Manslaughter arrest made in Noxubee County shooting
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders