Photo Gallery 1 Images
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County officers are searching for Joseph Fields in connection to a recent drug bust in Verona.
On Friday, July 27, the Lee County Sheriff's Department and North Mississippi Narcotics Unit served a search warrant at 111 Mary Ann Street in Verona.
Officers seized more than a pound of meth, 200 grams of cocaine and more than 500 tablets of ecstasy.
Agents also seized approximately $12,000. Investigators believe this money to be proceeds from drug activity.
Jarmesha McGaughy was arrested. She lives at the address.
McGaughy is charged with trafficking meth and trafficking cocaine. More charges are pending.
The sheriff's department identifies Fields as a suspect in the investigation.
Anyone with information on Fields' whereabouts can call the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 662-680-5766.
More arrests are pending.
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust
- Trio arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- 4 arrested in Smithville drug bust
- Lee County man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- UPDATE: Second drug suspect arrested in Lee County
- Two Lee County men arrested on drug charges
- Man wanted in Lee County arrested by marshals
- 3 arrested, 1 wanted for home burglaries in Lee County