LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County deputies are looking for four people for failing to comply as a registered sex offender.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Department, on Tuesday the department conducted compliance checks on registered sex offenders in Lee County, with assistance by the U.S. Marshal Service.
There were 60 compliance checks conducted to insure the people were complying with state law.
The following arrest was made as a result:
David Dias, 53 – charged with failure to comply as a registered sex offender
The following people are wanted by the Lee County Sheriff's Department for failure to comply as a registered sex offender:
Jackie Clark, 50
Evan Cortez Foster, 31
Teresa Olivia McGaughy, 55
Justin M. Kendrick, 30
"There are 180 registered sex offenders in Lee County and we take serious the safety of our community from these individuals," the sheriff's department stated.
- One arrested, four wanted for failure to comply as registered sex offender
- Local man charged with failure to register as sex offender
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Starkville sex offender arrested in West Alabama
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Some people to be removed from Mississippi sex offender list