OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Both Ole Miss and Mississippi State will play in postseason play in college baseball, as expected.
The Rebels are the No. 4 overall national seed. They will host Tennessee Tech (2), Missouri State (3) and St. Louis (4).
The Oxford regional is paired up with the Austin, Texas, Regional.
Ole Miss will play St. Louis on Friday, June 1 at 6:30 p.m. CT.
The Bulldogs will travel to Florida State as the No. 2 seed in the Tallahassee Regional. They will play Oklahoma (3) on Friday. The Seminoles will play Samford (4).
This regional is paired up with the Clemson Regional.
MSU will play Oklahoma at 11 a.m. CT on Friday, June 1.
WTVA's sports team will have more on this coming up on WTVA 9 News.
- Ole Miss to host, MSU to travel for postseason play
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees
- Ole Miss organization hosts Confederate symbolism forum
- Ole Miss named NCAA Regional host
- Ole Miss, MSU cadets exchange game ball before Egg Bowl
- Friday game postponed for Ole Miss, MSU baseball
- Ole Miss' Brown, MSU trio named to preseason watch lists
- Ole Miss jumps into Top 25, MSU falls
- Ole Miss to decide on alcohol sales, MSU says no
- MSU hosts ESports Egg Bowl