OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Seth Dickinson graduated from the University of Mississippi Saturday three years after he nearly died.
The Mantachie native's life changed in 2015 when an unexpected hemorrhagic stroke left him paralyzed and mute.
He was told he would not be able to continue his education, but Saturday proved a different story.
With determination, strength and undying support, Dickinson recovered and walked across the stage to receive his diploma.
He plans to attend law school and become a health care administrator in Mississippi.
- Ole Miss student graduates after near-death health scare
- Ole Miss graduates receive Rural Physician Scholarships
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7
- Auburn downs Ole Miss 31-16
- Missouri wins over Ole Miss
- Brandon Theesfeld pleads not guilty in death of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial
- Police investigating death of former Ole Miss quarterback
- Ole Miss students make dresses for girls in need
- Ole Miss to launch new program for international students
- Family of slain Ole Miss student relieved by Wilbanks verdict