OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – The search is underway for a new police chief at the University of Mississippi.
Recent Ole Miss Police Chief Tim Potts has resigned to take a position in Indiana.
He will become the police chief at Indiana Purdue University Fort Wayne. This position will move him closer to his family.
On Monday, University police held a going-away party for Potts.
“Good luck with your new adventure in Indiana. And always remember: Hotty Toddy!”
- Ole Miss police chief resigns to take position in Indiana
- Ole Miss names new police chief
- Ole Miss chancellor Vitter resigning; to remain as faculty member
- Finance chief named interim chancellor at Ole Miss
- Columbus chief financial officer resigns
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7
- Auburn downs Ole Miss 31-16
- Ole Miss police investigate report of strong-arm robbery
- Ole Miss police officers to undergo tactical active shooter training
- Ole Miss police dispatcher charged with sexual battery of child