BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA) - Ole Miss quarterback Jordan Ta’amu has been named the Southeastern Conference’s co-Offensive Player of the Week.
This comes after the Rebels’ win over SEC West rival Arkansas.
The quarterback accounted for 528 offensive yards and three touchdowns.
He shares the honor with Tennessee quarterback Jarrett Guarantano.
- Defense - Devin White, LB, LSU
- Special Teams – Braden Mann, P, Texas A&M
- Freshman – Evan McPherson, K, Florida
- Offensive Line – Jedrick Wills, Jr., RT, Alabama
- Defensive Line – Kyle Phillips, DE, Tennessee