OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown has been named as one of 10 semifinalists for the 2017 Biletnikoff Award.
The award annually recognizes college football’s most outstanding receiver, regardless of position.
The award will be presented on December 7 on The Home Depot College Football Awards Show which will be broadcast on ESPN.
Brown helped lead the Rebels to victory Saturday versus Louisiana with 14 catches, 185 yards and two touchdowns.
The Starkville native has nine touchdowns on the season.
- Ole Miss' A.J. Brown named semifinalist for Biletnikoff Award
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown wins 2017 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown declares for NFL Draft
- ICC sophomore named semifinalist for prestigious scholarship
- Ole Miss' Brown, MSU trio named to preseason watch lists
- Ole Miss names new women's basketball coach
- Ole Miss named NCAA Regional host
- Ole Miss names Keith Carter athletics director
- Ole Miss names new police chief
- Ole Miss' Khayat receives Winter-Reed award for educational excellence