The Oktibbeha County Humane Society held its annual rabies and microchip clinic on Saturday.
Dozens of pet-owners attended the event that took place outside of the Oktibbeha County Animal Shelter.
The clinic started at 2 p.m. and featured $5 rabies shots and $15 microchips for both dogs and cats.
The organization is encouraging pet owners to keep track and up to date on their pets shots.
- Oktibbeha Humane Society hosts clinic day
- Tupelo humane society hosts puppy, kitten shower
- Student artwork supports Tupelo-Lee Humane Society
- Humane society preps for move to new facility
- Tupelo-Lee County Humane Society opens door for new facility
- Old Tupelo-Lee Humane Society building to be demolished
- Tupelo-Lee Humane Society deep cleans to prevent distemper
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs