STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A sexual battery suspect is now in custody in Oktibbeha County.
On March 8, sheriff’s deputies responded to a residence on Highway 12 West for a sexual battery report.
Investigators say the suspect, 41-year-old Tyrone Cork, fled the scene before deputies arrived.
He surrendered to law enforcement on Tuesday, March 12.
Investigators say the victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
- Oktibbeha County sexual battery suspect surrenders
- Appeal denied in Oktibbeha County sexual battery conviction
- Tennessee man charged with sexual battery in Oktibbeha County
- Oxford man surrenders to police for sexual battery
- Clay County sexual battery suspect in custody
- Man charged with sexual battery
- Shooting suspect wanted in Oktibbeha County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Crawford duo charged with sexual battery
- Court denies rehearing in sexual battery appeal