OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Oktibbeha County investigators are asking for public help to identify two people of interest regarding a case of credit card fraud.
The Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Department released photos from surveillance video showing two people paying for items at a convenience store in Starkville.
Photo: Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department
Anyone with information regarding the identities of these two people is asked to contact the Oktibbeha County Sheriff’s Department at 662-323-2421 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Information sought in Monroe County credit card fraud investigation
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police seek help in finding person in credit card fraud, larceny case
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford