STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Board members of OCH Regional Medical Center met Thursday with representatives of three hospital systems looking to affiliate with the Starkville-based hospital.
Those representatives were with Baptist Health Systems, North Mississippi Health Systems and University of Mississippi Medical Center, and all three made presentations.
"We were looking at what they had to offer and looking at our priorities, at what our expectations and needs are and what system we think could best help fufuill and meet those needs," said hospital CEO Richard Hilton.
The board is scheduled to meet with those hospital system representatives again on Tuesday. There's no word on when a decision could be made on hospital affiliation.
- Starkville hospital meets with possible affiliation partners
- Report: OCH to hold special meeting to discuss possible affiliation with other hospital systems
- CEO of Starkville hospital retiring
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- 2 taken to hospital following Starkville crash
- OCH talks UMMC affiliation and Blue Cross Blue Shield issue
- First hospital bidder makes plea to Starkville residents
- Baptist talks to Starkville residents about vision for hospital
- Strange aldermen meeting ends with Starkville approving millage increase
- Starkville lifts burn ban