STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Oktibbeha County EMA Director Kristen Campanella encourages residents near Oktibbeha County Lake to prepare a "go bag" in the event the dam fails.
The County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on Monday, Feb. 24 at 5:30 p.m. at the Oktibbeha County Courthouse.
Watch her interview in the video above.
- Oktibbeha County EMA director provides Thursday morning update on dam
- Oktibbeha EMA, Starkville police share storm shelter locations
- County engineer very concerned about dam at Oktibbeha County Lake
- Officials say Oktibbeha County Lake dam could fail
- Officials monitoring dam at Oktibbeha County Lake for potential failure
- Oktibbeha County officials reach plan to alleviate pressure against dam
- More rain could impact dam at Oktibbeha County Lake
- Oktibbeha County Lake water level down, EMA not upgrading emergency action plan
- UPDATE: Friends remember Oktibbeha County murder victim
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County