OKOLONA, Miss. (WTVA) - Two local residents are working together to help senior citizens in the area.
Destini Hodges and Tiana Thomas, along with volunteers at Grace Baptist Church, have been putting together over a hundred gift bags.
These gift bags include soaps, toothpaste and other personal hygiene products.
Also included are blessings and prayers to be shared during this Christmas season.
- Okolona residents put together bags of blessings for elderly
- Okolona police investigate shooting
- Okolona bridge still under construction
- Power outage planned in Okolona
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Okolona begins spraying for mosquitoes
- Okolona cleaning up Olga's mess
- Okolona church holds Thanksgiving feeding
- Elderly residents’ murders still a mystery after 20 years
- Saltillo police surprise educators with backpack blessings