MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – An Okolona man is charged with possessing a stolen pickup truck.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, 34-year-old Tommy Gene Randolph was arrested Saturday.
Monroe County investigators say the Ford F-150 was stolen from Columbus, and Randolph was found in it while on the side of Grubb Springs Road in southern Monroe County.
The vehicle had apparently run out of gas when a Monroe County deputy discovered the vehicle and ran its tag number, which came back stolen.
This led to Randolph’s arrest.
- Okolona man charged with possession of stolen truck
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Two charged with possession of stolen vehicle
- Man charged with possessing stolen gun in Oxford
- Man charged with possessing stolen firearm in Starkville
- Starkville man charged with possession of stolen firearm
- Okolona men arrested, charged in connection to stolen beer
- Batesville woman charged with possession of stolen gun
- Juvenile arrested for stolen firearm possession
- Belmont man charged with meth possession