OKOLONA, Miss. (WTVA) - Okolona School District Superintendent Dexter Green has told the Okolona Board of Trustees he plans to retire.
Green’s last day is scheduled for June 30, 2019.
Green hasn’t made up his mind about what he will do after he retires.
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Possible retirement for Calhoun Co. school superintendent
- Tupelo Schools Superintendent Dr. Gearl Loden to retire
- Okolona police investigate shooting
- Rat infestation dealt with at Okolona school
- UPDATE: Sprinkler malfunction closes Okolona schools
- Parents fight at Okolona High School
- Dads, students share doughnuts at Okolona school
- Monroe County school superintendent to retire at end of school year
- Okolona bridge still under construction