Photo Gallery 2 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Additional charges could come after a man was charged with trafficking cocaine.
Timothy Lee Stacker, 47, was arrested on May 30 and charged with trafficking cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
This arrest was the result of a search at a residence at 931 Lawndale Drive in Tupelo.
During the search, officers found a felony amount of powder and crack cocaine, meth, heroin, ecstasy and oxycodone.
Two guns were also seized. Police also say they recovered a large amount of suspected stolen goods.
Tupelo police say Stacker was on federal probation at the time of his arrest for a previous drug conviction.
- Officers seize drugs in Tupelo, arrest made
- Officers seize package containing drugs in Nettleton, arrest made
- Arrest made in Tupelo voyeurism case
- Officers seize large amount of drugs on I-22
- Drug investigation leads to arrests in Tupelo
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- Drug arrests made in Monroe County
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- Drug arrest made following Clay County pursuit
- Drug arrests made in Clay County