IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people found themselves behind bars following a traffic stop in Tishomingo County.
Travis Miller, 31, and Christy Payne, 44, both of Golden, were taken into custody after a traffic stop in Belmont on June 23.
The Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department says officers discovered alleged meth inside their vehicle.
While at the county jail, officers searched Payne and found more alleged meth as well as some pipes.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says Payne soon became sick and she was transported to the hospital where she was admitted.
Her condition is unknown.
Miller was charged with felony possession of meth.
- Officers make meth arrests in Tishomingo County
- Meth arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Tishomingo County deputies led on chase; make drug arrest
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Arrest made in Tishomingo County officer-involved shooting
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries