WASHINGTON (WTVA) - The window for Mississippians to buy or change health insurance through Obamacare opens on Wednesday.
Only one insurer is offering coverage for all of the state's 82 counties: Ambetter of Magnolia.
State Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney says some people could get financial help to pay premiums under insurance bought
through the Federally Facilitated Health Insurance Marketplace.
The open enrollment window will close December 15.
Click here to look at options for obtaining health insurance through Obamacare.
- Obamacare enrollment window opens Wednesday
- University and community college enrollment falls slightly
- Window installer charged with burglarizing work site
- Another insurer to join Obamacare insurance marketplace in Mississippi
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport hosts TSA Precheck enrollment
- Cost, enrollment levels cause closure of four schools
- Murder suspect jumps from courthouse window and escapes
- Microsoft warns Windows 10 users to update immediately
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Wednesday morning shooting injures one in Macon