STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - OCH Regional Medical Center has announced Jim Jackson as it's new administrator/CEO.
Jackson comes over from Greenwood Leflore Hospital where he served in multiple administrative roles fro nearly 20 years.
Jackson takes over for recent CEO Richard Hilton who announced his retirement earlier this spring.
The pair have worked together in multiple roles with the MHA and their committees.
"Whatever we do we have to maintain and assure the quality care remains at the highest it can be and that will always continue to be our number one priority," said Jackson.
RELATED: CEO of Starkville hospital retiring
- OCH to introduces new admin/CEO
- OCH Regional Medical names Jackson new admin/CEO
- OCH introduces first baby of 2019
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- Town hall scheduled for Thursday on potential sale of OCH
- Supervisors seek AG opinion on OCH sale moratorium
- OCH talks UMMC affiliation and Blue Cross Blue Shield issue
- OCHS looks to help pet owners afford spay, neuter surgeries
- Report: OCH to hold special meeting to discuss possible affiliation with other hospital systems
- CEO of Starkville hospital retiring