STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - OCH Regional Medical Center has welcomed its first baby of the new year.
Due on January 21st, Magnolia Leigh Holdiness surprised her parents.
She was born at 3:40 a.m. weighing 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long.
She is Trevor and Courtney Holdiness' first born.
Magnolia was delivered by Dr. Locke and Sophia Short, RN.
- OCH introduces first baby of 2019
- OCH to introduces new admin/CEO
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- Town hall scheduled for Thursday on potential sale of OCH
- Supervisors seek AG opinion on OCH sale moratorium
- OCH Regional Medical names Jackson new admin/CEO
- OCH talks UMMC affiliation and Blue Cross Blue Shield issue
- OCHS looks to help pet owners afford spay, neuter surgeries
- Report: OCH to hold special meeting to discuss possible affiliation with other hospital systems
- Baptist-Union County welcomes first baby of 2019