MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) - A junior at Shannon High School is facing a tough medical battle but was given a day to remember.
Savannah Williams is currently at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital recovering from several surgeries following her diagnoses of pulmonary hypertension last year.
Due to being in the hospital during the time of Shannon's high school prom, she was unable to attend.
However, a group of nurses at Le Bonheur put on a prom celebration in her hospital room.
The video of her celebration went viral on social media, with the video being viewed more than 10,000 times.
- Nurses bring prom to Shannon student
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- UPDATE: Missing Shannon man found
- Shannon Middle students evacuated due to blown transformer, no injuries
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Shannon collision sends two to hospital
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Some in Shannon experiencing sewage smell
- Man arrested in Shannon with counterfeit money
- Shannon police seek debit card theft suspects