NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Macon Beacon newspaper reported that William “Boo” Oliver, a longtime Noxubee District 2 supervisor, passed away Sunday afternoon.
The post reports Oliver had suffered from kidney disease for several years.
"He was a gifted leader who gave it his all for the improvement of all of Noxubee County, often against incredible odds. He will be missed," reported the newspaper.
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Noxubee County woman died in house fire
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- De Kalb man dies from Noxubee County wreck
- Some without water in Noxubee County
- Water outage scheduled in Noxubee County
- State may take over Noxubee County schools