MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Noxubee County man pleaded guilty to murder charges Monday.
Cedric Carter pleaded guilty to the December 2016 shooting death of Andrew Sherrod.
It happened at Cashey's Bar and Grill on Gillepsie Road, which Sherrod owned.
Investigators say Sherrod was shot twice in the stomach after an argument between patrons broke out.
A second victim, Deangelo Martin, survived.
Carter was charged with aggravated assault for wounding Martin.
- Noxubee County man pleads guilty to murder charges
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- UPDATE: Charge upgraded to murder for Noxubee County shooting
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Webster County man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for 2017 murder in Noxubee County
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash